Values are like fingerprints. Nobody’s are the same, but you leave ’em all over everything you do.
Incendo has embraced four core values that form the foundation of the approaches we take to our projects, and to our work with clients and suppliers alike. Participants on our courses and development programmes tell us that our facilitators demonstrate these values at all times.
- We confront tough times with bravery, question the way things are and champion fresh perspectives.
- We value the courage it takes to tackle difficult subjects and take the lead when others are standing silent.
- We commit ourselves to ambitious goals, use our initiative, learn from our mistakes and view change as a chance for growth.
- We aim to keep things simple; we make decisions pragmatically and focus on being straightforward.
- We don’t hold back and strive to be clear and transparent in all our interactions.
- We provide genuine feedback and encourage open discussions, approaching every situation with a positive and constructive mindset.
- We believe in exploring and understanding the underlying principles that shape human experiences; with this knowledge, we can create fresh insights for our clients.
- Our approach involves embracing curiosity, delving into concepts and asking thought-provoking questions.
- Just like us, our clients are curious and eager to learn – that’s why Incendo learning programmes go beyond giving mere soundbites of information on a topic.
- We have high expectations for the future and love working towards achieving it; we believe that a positive future is something that can be created.
- When others feel discouraged or hesitate to take risks, our positive attitude provides the impetus to keep them moving.
- That said, we also believe that our clients’ exciting visions of future success will be best achieved when they’re rooted in real possibility.